| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Puerto Montt in September is a little cool at 7.8 °C (46.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in September is very faintly moist with rain, sleet or snow from time to time. Some 145.9mm (5.7in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 19 days.
- The shortest day is 11:14 long and the longest day is 12:36 long with an average length of 11:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Puerto Montt September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Puerto Montt, Chile
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Puerto Montt:
- Purulon-Escuela Agricol, Chile - 222.5 kms (138.3 miles) N
- San Jose De La Mariquin, Chile - 213.1 kms (132.4 miles) N
- Valdivia-Pichoy, Chile - 216.1 kms (134.3 miles) NNE
- Panguipulli, Chile - 206.4 kms (128.3 miles) NNE
- Lago Ranco, Chile - 147.1 kms (91.4 miles) NNE
- Rio Bueno, Chile - 123.7 kms (76.9 miles) N
- San Pablo, Chile - 113.1 kms (70.3 miles) N
- Osorno-Canal Bajo, Chile - 92.3 kms (57.4 miles) N
- Bariloche, Argentina - 164.4 kms (102.2 miles) E
- La Ensenada, Chile - 54.1 kms (33.6 miles) ENE
- Esquel, Argentina - 231.3 kms (143.7 miles) SE
- Futaleufu, Chile - 220.4 kms (137 miles) SSE