Vs > Mahinerangi Dam
Puerto Montt vs Mahinerangi Dam Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Montt vs Charleston/ Kanawha, Wv, Usa
Puerto Montt vs Cape Scott, Bc, Canada
Puerto Montt vs San Fernando De Apure, Venezuela
Puerto Montt vs Corning, Ar, Usa
Mahinerangi Dam vs Napoleon, Oh, Usa
Mahinerangi Dam vs Coronation, Ab, Canada
Mahinerangi Dam vs Federal Point, Fl, Usa
Mahinerangi Dam vs Triunfo, Brazil
Kokpekty vs Laramie, Wy
Kabwe vs Vilsandi
Sioux City, Ia vs Ballinger, Tx
Ibiza vs Camaguey
- The distance between Puerto Montt, Chile and Mahinerangi Dam, New Zealand is approximately 8,473 km or 5,266 mi.
- To reach Puerto Montt in this distance one would set out from Mahinerangi Dam bearing 136.5° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Montt bearing 39.7° or NE .
- Puerto Montt has a Mediterranean warm climate (Csb) whereas Mahinerangi Dam has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Montt is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome whereas Mahinerangi Dam is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 1.5 °C (2.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1.8 °C (3.2°F) less in Puerto Montt. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 731.4 mm (28.8 in) more which is equivalent to 731.4 l/m² (17.95 US gal/ft²) or 7,314,000 l/ha (781,915 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 4.4° higher in Puerto Montt than in Mahinerangi Dam.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Montt relative to Mahinerangi Dam. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mahinerangi Dam vs Puerto Montt
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -61 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Montt vs Wyndham, Western Australia, Australia
Puerto Montt vs Gibraltar, Gibraltar
Puerto Montt vs Bomnak, Russia
Puerto Montt vs Launceston Wso, Australia
Mahinerangi Dam vs Sidi Ifni, Morocco
Mahinerangi Dam vs Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada
Mahinerangi Dam vs Caceres, Spain
Mahinerangi Dam vs Alexandroupolis, Greece
Cornwall, Vt vs Barquisimeto
Jaskul, Kalmykia vs Palestine, Il
Graz vs Manhattan, Ks
Kuujjuaq, Qc vs Shambat
Puerto Montt vs Mahinerangi Dam Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Montt
- Purulon-Escuela Agricol, Chile - 222.5 kms (138.3 miles) N
- San Jose De La Mariquin, Chile - 213.1 kms (132.4 miles) N
- Valdivia-Pichoy, Chile - 216.1 kms (134.3 miles) NNE
- Panguipulli, Chile - 206.4 kms (128.3 miles) NNE
- Lago Ranco, Chile - 147.1 kms (91.4 miles) NNE
- Rio Bueno, Chile - 123.7 kms (76.9 miles) N
- San Pablo, Chile - 113.1 kms (70.3 miles) N
- Osorno-Canal Bajo, Chile - 92.3 kms (57.4 miles) N
- Bariloche, Argentina - 164.4 kms (102.2 miles) E
- La Ensenada, Chile - 54.1 kms (33.6 miles) ENE
- Esquel, Argentina - 231.3 kms (143.7 miles) SE
- Futaleufu, Chile - 220.4 kms (137 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Mahinerangi Dam